OTTAWA—Leading thinkers in Canada will be meeting in Ottawa this week for a summit where they will map a path to a fair, sustainable and prosperous Canadian economy. The Broadbent Institute’s first annual Progress Summit will be held Friday, March 28 to Sunday, March 30 at the Delta Ottawa.
- Julia Gillard, former Prime Minister of Australia Mariana Mazzucato, author of "The Entrepreneurial State"
- Anastasia Khoo, Marketing Director, Human Rights Campaign
- Axelle Lemaire, Quebec-born French National Assemblywoman for Northern Europe
- Ed Broadbent, Chair, Broadbent Institute
- Don Drummond, professor at Queen’s University and Canadian economist
- Alex Himelfarb, former Privy Council Clerk
- Mitch Stewart, 270 Strategies Founding Partner and Battleground States Director for the 2012 Obama for America campaign
Media are encouraged to accredit in advance: https://www.broadbentinstitute.ca/en/summit/media.
A full schedule of speakers is available online: http://www.broadbentinstitute.ca/en/summit/speakers.
For more information and to book interviews in advance, please contact:
ckealey [at] broadbentinstitute [dot] ca or 613-818-7956