Position Summary and Core Expectations
The Broadbent Institute is seeking a Digital Campaigner to develop and execute comprehensive digital campaigns to help achieve the organization’s communications, advocacy and fundraising goals. Reporting to the Program Director and the Development Director, the Digital Campaigner will work in collaboration with the fundraising, communications and campaign teams.
- Responsible for the Institute’s digital footprint to maximize participation and digital engagement.
- Tracks and evaluates metrics for the Institute’s social media channels and website, working with the communications assistant to produce effective content.
- Tracks and evaluates our NationBuilder community, identifying strategies for growth and greater engagement.
- Identifies and provides recommendations for new digital tools and strategies.
- Working with the campaign and fundraising teams to design and execute comprehensive digital campaigns.
- Writing original email/digital product content for campaigns and fundraising.
- Acquisition of new online supporters and emails.
- Supports development of all types of digital campaign content.
- Ensures the achievement of expected timelines and deliverables.
- Other duties as required.
- A commitment to social-democratic values
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to think creatively to design new digital campaign tactics
- At least 3-5 years professional experience with digital media/social media platforms
- Proven track record in designing and implementing comprehensive digital campaigns to further policy advocacy and fundraising goals
- Experience in setting up and using analytical tools to track the success of digital activities.
- Experience with NationBuilder
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team based environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design is an asset
- Ability to work in French and English is an asset
This is a full-time position and may be located in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, or Montreal. The competition closes November 29th at 5:00pm EST.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all applicants but only those candidates who are shortlisted for further consideration will be contacted.