Each year the Broadbent Institute hosts the Progress Summit, bringing together thought leaders, movement builders, elected officials, and frontline activists to help us understand our current landscape. The Progress Summit is the largest annual progressive politics conference in Canada. Each summit offers analysis, solution-building and leadership training with each year focusing on a different theme, exploring pressing issues of concern to the progressives in Canada and around the world.
Progress Summit Highlights
Progress Summit 2022
Progress Summit 2019
Progress Summit 2018
Progress Summit 2017
Progress Summit 2016
Progress Summit 2015
Progress Summit 2014
Past Progress Summits
Visit past Progress Summit websites to see who spoke and what was discussed.
- Building the Power to Transform
- Power move: winning the just recovery we want
- Building a Caring Economy to Speed Recovery
- Who pays for recovery? Fair taxes and building a future for all
- Ideas to Inspire. Tools to win.
- Progress Summit on the Road
- Change the Game
- Shaping the Future
- Building a Better Canada
- Paths to a New Prosperity